Through mid-January 2015:
- The first floor of the south (Arapahoe) building is closed to the public. We ask our patrons to use the north (Canyon) entrance.
- Patron parking remains in the Arapahoe (south) lot.
- The gallery in the north building is serving as the temporary circulation area and is housing all new adult fiction and new adult non-fiction books. It also includes small browsing collections of Adult Fiction, graphic novels, and media, but the majority of those collections are unavailable.
- The children’s library, adult non-fiction, the Teen Space and the public computers are accessible via the indoor bridge between the north and south buildings.
- The large-print collection is unavailable.
- Meeting room bookings are unavailable.
- The library bookstore is closed.
Please ask any staff member to assist you if you need materials or directional help!
Thank you for your patience during our renovation!